Wednesday night’s Hawks’ game had one benefit. We received 2 Amir Johnson bobbleheads to add to our collection, which already boasts Matt Bonner, Chris Bosh, Jose Calderon, and Jonas Valanciunas. My gang at home thought it might be fun to “stretch” out the candidates for the next bobblehead night (I’m told we have a Chuck Swirsky somewhere in the house!), so here’s a few I’d like your votes on. The winner(?) will have his name submitted by Yours Truly to the Raps for consideration.
P.S. If you want to add a candidate, please do so as a comment. If I get 2 or 3 of you calling for someone else, I’ll add them to the poll, so you can “officially” vote for them.
Who next should be immortalized with a bobblehead?
- Jack Armstrong - our favorite broadcaster, & a man who enjoys life (36%, 4 Votes)
- The Raptor - Doesn't the NBA's best mascot deserve the honour? (36%, 4 Votes)
- Quincy Acy - Great beard, great enthusiasm (27%, 3 Votes)
- Tom Sterner - Mr. Analytics (0%, 0 Votes)
- Steve Fruitman - a little love for the capologist (1%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 11
Brian Boake is a co-editor for Raptors Rapture. “Like” Raptors Rapture on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @RaptorsRapture for all the latest news and updates about the best damn NBA team from Canada.